As an experienced hairdresser Martin has a passion for bridal hair styling. He specialises in creating beautiful hairstyles, providing the highest level of service and making every bride feel special. Each client is treated individually. Planning is key so Martin ensures that everything runs smoothly and calmly as scheduled so that you feel relaxed, confident and beautiful. Read what some of Martin’s bridal clients have to say.
Martin is available for national and international travel. On the day of the wedding he will travel to your home, wedding venue or hotel. He offers several wedding packages and is available from the morning preparation until evening wedding reception. For his standard bridal price list visit the prices page.
Bridal Hair Trial
The service begins with a trial prior to the wedding date. Trials are usually booked 1-3 months before the actual date. The duration of the trial will usually last between one to three hours. This an opportunity to discuss your desired look, any ideas you may have, dress design and make-up. Please bring pictures from magazines should you so wish. Martin will listen to your needs and offer a bespoke service, creating a beautiful desired look. Hairstyles will be recorded by photo and client file. Hair and accessory advice is also offered – ‘ what to choose’ and ‘how to wear’. He is also able offer advice in preparing and looking after your hair for the big day e.g. products, treatments etc.
Bridal Hair and Make-up
Husband and wife bridal team ‘Martin & Clare’ are able to offer you the ‘complete’ wedding day styling service. Professional make-up artist Clare Pinkney is an experienced and award-winning artist and has worked on hundreds of weddings. She has the professional experience, artistic skill and calming approach to ensure you feel relaxed, beautiful and totally pampered. She values each client and understands that everyone has different expectations, dreams, themes and wishes. She can create a natural look, a vintage bride or something a little bit different and adventurous. Please visit her website for further information and pricing.
As a wedding morning can be extremely busy, for bridal group bookings, we can also work as a larger team with Hanna Wildman, hair and make-up artist.
The Wedding Day
Martin will arrive in plenty of time (as scheduled) to the venue of your choice. They will prepare and style your bridal party’s hair helping you to feel relaxed and confident. Attention to detail is key providing stunning results. Offering special touches they will stay until the very last minute before you leave the room – adjustment of tiara, attaching the veil.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you read these terms before booking.
- A booking fee of £50 is required to secure Martin’s services for your Wedding date. This will be deducted from the final Wedding Day balance. This is not refundable should you change your mind about the booking.
- There is a single supplement charge of £50 for bride only bookings from April until October.
- There is a supplement of £50 for Weddings on Bank Holidays or Sundays.
- Payment for the trial is due at the trial consultation in cash, or bank transfer four days before.
- Final payment for the wedding day, shall be paid fourteen days prior.
- You are in agreement with Martin’s travel fees to and from your wedding day venue (as detailed on the prices page)
- Hotel/Train/Taxi/ Flights/Congestion to be arranged and paid by client
- Parking Fees to be paid by client
- If for any reason the client wishes to cancel the booking, it must done in writing 6 weeks before the wedding. If notice is given after this time, the full outstanding amount is payable.
- In the unlikely event that Martin will not be able to attend, he will endeavour to find you a replacement stylist. If this is not possible, a full refund will be given.